Cook Compression offers custom-engineered components, services and technical support for reciprocating compressors around the world. Cook solutions deliver quantifiable advances in performance, extending run times, increasing efficiency, reducing operating costs, eliminating unplanned downtime and resolving chronic problems.
Our line of high-performance components includes compressor valves, valve restraints, capacity controls, packing rings, piston rings, rider bands, oil wipers, piston rods, pistons, packing cases, cylinders and liners. Application solutions also include hyper compressor products and a full suite of emission control products.
Turnkey shop and field services for compressor cylinder and power ends complement Cook product solutions. Whether for routine component repairs, emergency service, upgrades, overhauls or turnarounds, Cook services reduce costs and maximize machine reliability. As an authorized Ariel Parts Distributor, Cook offers replacement parts that are fully compliant with Ariel warranties.
Cook has a global presence, with ISO 9001:2000-certified manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, plus strategically located service centers, sales and technical support around the world. Cook is part of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV), a multi-billion dollar diversified global manufacturer.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Ring Damped Valve Saves Thousands in Energy Costs for Gas Gathering Facility
- New Compressor Valve Installation Tool Improves Safety, Boosts Efficiency
- Pipeline Company Extends Sealing Component Life with TruTech™ Material
- Offshore Producer More Than Doubles Compressor Valve Run Times
- Solid Ring Technology Controls Emissions, Lasts Longer