The Next Generation of John Crane Gas Seals
Aura™ reduces operational and transactional costs using a patented polymeric sealing device. Aura reduces leakage rates by up to 15 percent, lowering the total cost of operation while protecting the environment. An enhanced rotor design extends scheduled maintenance periods, and the optional bi-directional capability reduces the need for an extensive spares inventory.
Aura provides the ultimate reliable operation in temperatures ranging from -58°F to 392°F/ -50°C to 200°C and pressures up to 3190 psi (g)/220 bar (g).
With Aura, operators gain access to localized technical expertise from the largest global service network in the industry with over 300 service engineers located worldwide. Technical support and troubleshooting from service and reliability experts is available on the widest range of applications in the industry.
- Unidirectional or bidirectional capability
- Tandem configuration
- Robust design building on field-proven pedigree
- TEMPERATURE LIMITS -58°F to 392°F/ -50°C to 200°C
- PRESSURE LIMITS up to 3190 psi (g)/ 220 bar(g)
- SPEED LIMITS up to 459fps/140m/s measured at balance diameter
- SIZE LIMITS for shaft sizes up to 10.25”/260mm, corresponding to seal sizes up to 12.125”/307.9mm